Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sew Happy!

I've gotten a sewing machine and have instantly become an addict! My husband... not so much considering our kitchen table is now taken over by an embroidery machine and a sewing machine and all the crud that goes along with it! (Fabrics; threads; scissors; baskets; blank clothes and blankets; strings; fusing... you name it!)


Needless to say, my first project EVER sewing was a pillowcase dress. SO Cute! In the middle of the project, I was fed up and told my husband I was going to return the machine because it's too hard and confusing, but I fought my way to complete the project and man did it turn out cute! My daughter LOVED it and models it pretty well :-)


I liked it so much I thought I'd make a shirt for myself. Quite comfortable!


Next on the plate.... botties; a few different types of dresses/shirts; a purse and you guessed it... SHOES! You better believe it was going to come to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment